Fast, Experienced Help for Drug Possession or Sale Charges
If you or a family member have been charged with drug possession, drug sales, or any other drug crime in Orange County or elsewhere in Southern California, please contact me, attorney Scott R. Cadzow, for immediate help. I’m a top Orange County criminal defense lawyer with 25 years of experience defending clients against drug possession and sale charges. I am available 24 hours, 7 days a week, and will respond quickly when you call.
I have personally defended many people accused of possession of drugs, sale of drugs, distribution of drugs, and other related offenses. I have been very successful in obtaining reduced charges, dismissed charges, and alternative or reduced penalties for drug charges. I have tried over 100 criminal jury trials, including many drug crime accusations, and have a long history of successes.
Defense of CA Drug Possession Charges
California law makes a large distinction between possessing drugs for personal use, and possession of drugs with intent to sell or distribute them. In cases where I can show that the drugs you possessed were for your personal use, I can often reach an agreement with the prosecutor to get you into a drug-diversion program or a Proposition 36 program, keeping you out of jail. If I can get you into a program, I may later be able to get the drug possession charges against you dismissed.
Defense of Charges of CA Drug Sale or Drug Possession with Intent to Sell
Charges of drug sale, drug trafficking, or drug possession with intent to sell, are far more serious and have longer potential sentences. However, there are many possible defenses that I can use, depending on the facts of your case, to fight sale charges and help you keep your freedom.
Possible defenses to charges of sale or distribution of drugs, or possession with intent to sell, can include:
- The police witness was not reliable
- There was a legal error in the search warrant – for example, no probable cause to issue the warrant
- The search exceeded the limits of the search warrant
- The search was illegal for other reasons
- You were entrapped – that is, harassed or threatened by the police to induce you to sell, distribute, or transport drugs
- You did not know the drugs were in your home or in your car, because the drugs were not yours
- You were misidentified (confused with someone else who is the person responsible)
- The drugs or other evidence were not properly handled by the police
These are only some of the defenses that may be raised. There are many more.
The defenses I raise in your case will be the ones that, based on my years of experience, will have the greatest chance of helping your case.
Select the Best Orange County Criminal Attorney for Your Drug Case
Whether you’ve been charged with drug possession, drug sales, or drug possession with intent to sell, it is extremely important that you obtain an aggressive, seasoned drug defense attorney. I have 25 years of experience as a drug defense lawyer in Orange County and the rest of Southern California. I have been very successful in handling cases such as:
- Drug possession (including possession of marijuana)
- Drug possession with intent to sell (including possession of marijuana with an intent to sell)
- Sale of drugs
- Distribution or transport of drugs
- Drug cultivation or drug manufacturing
As my client, you will benefit from all of the following:
- My reliable and honest advice, based on years of defending cases like yours
- A skilled defense that protects all of your legal rights
- My in-depth understanding of California drug law, including the defenses and options that will be best for your case
- My excellent negotiating and courtroom skills
- My long history of successfully defending drug possession, sale, and trafficking cases
- My legal skills in negotiating alternative sentences in drug possession cases, and reduced or dismissed charges and/or reduced penalties in other drug cases
Top Criminal Defense Lawyer for Drug Charges
If you or a family member are facing drug charges, please contact me, attorney Scott R. Cadzow. I offer reasonable fees and take credit cards, and will provide you with a knowledgeable, careful, and concerned defense. I can meet with you at my law offices in Orange County or in Vista, whichever is closer to you.
Your case is important to me. I offer a free consultation and am available 24/7. I will respond quickly.
For Fast Help with Drug Charges, Call: (949) 697-5278